Displays the values of its eight one-bit inputs. Coloring the Segments as specified by its On Color attribute and Off Color depending on whether the input is 1 or 0. The correspondence is as follows. Floating (U) or error (E) are considered off values.
PinsAll pins are inputs.
Four inputs to the north and four inputs to the south, wired as shown in the diagram above. Note on the south edge, fourth pin from the left, the decimal point.
- On Color
- The color with which to draw the display segments and decimal point when they are on. (red by default).
- Off Color
- The color with which to draw the display segments and decimal point when they are off. (grey By default).
- The color with which to draw the display's background (transparent by default).
- Active On High?
- If yes, then the segments light when the corresponding input is 1. If no, they light when the corresponding input is 0.
- Has deciaml point:
- If yes the decimal point is available, if no the decimal point is hidden.
- The text within the label associated with the component.
- Label Location
- The location of the label relative to the component.
- Label Font
- The font with which to render the label.
- Label visible
- Display or not the label.
Poke Tool Behavior
Text Tool Behavior
Back to Library Reference