Floating Point Subtractor
This component subtracts the incoming floating-point values from the west inputs (the upper minus the lower) and outputs the floating-point values difference on the east output
It has an error output in the south, which is set to 1 if the component receives an error(E) or undefined(U) signal or the floating-point values NaN
- West edge, north end:
- Input: One of the two floating-point values values to substract. Bit width matches the Data Float size attribute.
- West edge, south end:
- Input: The subtrahend of the subtraction floating-point values to substract. Bit width matches the Data Float size attribute.
- East edge:
- Output: The difference of the two values coming in the west edge. Bit width matches the Data Float size attribute.
- South edge:
- OutPut: Error, set to 1 if the negator receives an error (E) or undefined (U) signal or the floating-point values NaN
When the component is selected or being added, Alt-0 throught Alt-9 alter its Float size attribute. Only 32 or 64bits
- Float size
- The bit width of the values to be substracted and of the result. Only 32 or 64 bits
Poke Tool Behavior
Text Tool Behavior
Back to Library Reference