Floating Point to Integer
This component returns an integer value on the east output, which corresponds to the floating-poin value, rounded to the nearest whole number, it receives on the west input.
It has an error output in the south, which is set to 1 if the component receives an error(E) or undefined(U) signal or the floating-point values NaNf
- West edge:
- Input: Enter floating-point values to be converted. Bit width matches the Data Float size attribute.
- East edge:
- Output: Integer value corresponding to the value of the input, rounded to the nearest whole number or receives the Data Bits low-weight bit of the conversion result. Is 0 if there is an error. Bit width matches the Data Data Bits attribute.
- South edge:
- OutPut: Error Set to 1 if the component receives an error (E) or undefined (U) signal or the floating-point values NaNf
When the component is selected or being added, Alt-0 throught Alt-9 alter its Float size attribute. Only 32 or 64bits
- Data Bits
- The bit width of the integer values.
- Float size
- The bit width of the floating-point values. Only 32 or 64 bits
Poke Tool Behavior
Text Tool Behavior
Back to Library Reference